YOU MAY NOW SEE ALL OF OUR INFORMATION AT OUR NEW WEBSITE: https://rlnahamden.com/
As of September 1st we will be known as Real Life Ninja Academy Hamden
We have a Camp program certified by the State of CT in our Air-Conditioned facility at 850 Sherman Ave., Hamden (Building in the BACK). Indoor games, outdoor games, arts & crafts, outdoor water play, obstacle course training, in-house field trips, ice-cream sundaes and much more.
9:00 - 9:15 Settle-in
9:15 - 9:45 Outdoor Games
9:45 - 10:15 Arts and Crafts
10:15 - 10:30 Indoor Games
10:30 - 12:00 Ninja Warrior Training
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 12:45 Indoor Games
12:45 - 1:15 Outdoor Games
1:15 - 1:30 Finish Arts and Crafts
1:30 - 3:15 Ninja Warrior Training and Games
3:15 - 3:30 Prepare to Leave
Our camp programs are worth the money. They are for children ages 6 (entering 1st Grade) up to 12 for both boys and girls. They are taught by our same professionally trained staff that teach your children during the year. Your children will form bonds with other children and adults they will remember forever.
We have Full day camp (you bring a lunch) from 9:00 - 3:30. Early drop off and late pick-up are available for an extra fee. You may select any combination of weeks.
Just to further convince you, we have MULTI-WEEK DISCOUNTS and MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNTS (that will be manually entered after your registration is reviewed).
1st Week: $340
Any 2nd Week: $306 (10% off)
Any 3rd Week and beyond: $255 (25% off)
2nd child discount - same week - 20% off of 2nd child
Every Half hour of early drop off or late pick up - $10 per week
(Earliest drop off 8:00, latest pick-up-4:30)
PLEASE WRITE IN COMMENTS OF REGISTRATION WHAT
DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIMES YOU WANT IF NOT 9:00 - 3:30
Week 1 - 6/24 - 6/28
7/1 - 7/5 - CLOSED
Week 2 - 7/8 - 7/12
Week 3 - 7/15 - 7/19
Week 4 - 7/22 - 7/26
Week 5 - 7/29 - 8/2
Week 6 - 8/5 - 8/9
Week 7 - 8/12 - 8/16
Week 8 - 8/19 - 8/23
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING BELOW - PLEASE READ!:
1. Fees must be paid in full. If a partial payments is necessary, place desired amount to be charged now in the comments section above credit card info. Final payment is due before the 1st day of camp.
2. If you desire early drop off or late pick-up, add your desired times to the comment section and I will add the fees to your bill.
3. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of registration. Discounts will be automatically added and then your credit card will be charged.
4. Please download read and return necessary documents before the 1st day of camp.
5. You may submit any school health form for camp. Below is a sample one if needed.
6. The "Administration of Medications" document is only for campers who must bring medications to camp.
7. There are NO refunds 5 or less days before camp begins.