Gymnastics Camp Program - 2020 Info
850 Sherman Ave. EIN: 06-1552313
We have a Gymnastics Camp program certified by the State of CT. Indoor games, outdoor games, arts & crafts, outdoor water play, gymnastics of course, in-house field trips, ice-cream sundaes and much more. We also run vacation camps.
Our camp programs are worth the money. They are for children ages 5 (or going into kindergarten) up to 12 - for both boys and girls. (boys ages 5 - 7 preferably) They are taught by our same professionally trained staff that teach your children during the year. Your children will form bonds with other children and adults that they forever flip for.
We have half day programs from 9:00 - 12:00 and full day (you bring a lunch) from 9:00 - 3:30. Early drop off and late pick-up are available for an extra fee. You may select any combination of weeks
Just to further convince you, we have MULTI-WEEK DISCOUNTS and MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNTS
Any Week Full Day - $300.00 Half Day - $160
Any 2nd Week Day - $270.00 Half Day - $144 - 10% off
Any 3rd Week Day or beyond - $225.00 Half Day - $120 - 25% off
2nd child discount - same week - 20% off of 2nd child
Every half hour of early drop off or late pick up - $12 per week
(Earliest drop off - 8:00 Latest pick-up - 4:30)
PLEASE WRITE IN COMMENTS OF REGISTRATION WHAT
DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIMES YOU WANT IF NOT 9:00 - 3:30
Week 1 - 6/22 - 6/26
Closed: 6/29 - 7/3
Week 2 - 7/6 - 7/10
Week 3 - 7/13 - 7/17
Week 4 - 7/20 - 7/24
Week 5 - 7/27 - 7/31
Week 6 - 8/3 - 8/7
Week 7 - 8/10 - 8/14
Week 8 - 8/17 - 8/21
Week 9 - 8/24 - 8/28
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING BELOW - PLEASE READ!:
1. Fees must be paid in full. If a partial payments is necessary, place desired amount to be charged now in the comments section above credit card info. Final payment is due before the 1st day of camp.
2. If you desire early drop off or late pick-up, add your desired times to the comment section and I will add the fees to your bill.
3. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of registration. Discounts will be added after I review the registration and then your credit card will be charged.
4. Please download read and return necessary documents before the 1st day of camp.
5. You may submit ANY school health form for camp. Below is a sample one if needed.
6. The "Administration of Medications" document is ONLY for campers who must bring medications to camp.
7. There are NO refunds 5 or less days before camp begins.
REGISTER BELOW starting 3/16/2020